1. Education Project Officer
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
We are looking for suitable candidates who can assist in implementing the undergraduate medical programme.
- Student support: Design, implement, report and revise the student support system for medical students
- Administration: Support daily operations of the medical programme (e.g. manage students’/lecturers’ inquiries, prepare documents and letters, send reminders, prepare timetables)
- Programme evaluation: Implement the evaluation, analyse and prepare reports of stakeholders’ feedback on the medical programme
- Research: Learn to plan, conduct and evaluate education research
- Assessment: Invigilate and facilitate the implementation of the assessments
- Curriculum development: Assist lecturers/coordinators to design and revise the medical curriculum.
- Coordination: Collaborate with lecturers/coordinators to organise meetings, workshops and examinations
- Any other developmental or administrative duties as deemed necessary by the organization
- Medical degree (MBBS, MD, MBChB or equivalent), OR
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s/ PhD degree in Science with Education, Education with Science, Medical Education or equivalent
- Excellent candidates would be recommended to pursue Master's/PhD degree (waiver for tuition fee is possible, terms and conditions applied)
- Relevant working experience is an added value, but not necessary
- Salary will depend on candidates’ qualifications and relevant working experience.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint.
- Effective team player
DUE DATE:- 13 AUGUST 2016
Tag : 2016, Jawatan Kosong, Jawatan Kosong 2016, Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan, Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan 2016, Kerajaan, Kerja Kosong, Kerja Kosong 2016, kerja kosong kerajaan, Kerja Kosong Kerajaan 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Ogos