1. CABIN CREW
DUE DATE:- 16 Disember 2017
AirAsia Office Kota Kinabalu International Airport
AirAsia Office Kuching International Airport
Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence S/B
Lot PT25B, Jalan S5, Southern Support Zone, KLIA
64000, Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia
- Dress code Male/Female :Smart Casual (knee length skirt or dress with full make up)
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander's instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft's safety procedures.
- Attend to passenger's inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandises and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Open to Malaysians
- Height: Female Min 157cm barefoot & Male Min 170cm barefoot
- *SPM with CREDIT in English or any subsitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
- Sales driven
- Completed application form, available @ http://ift.tt/1UXYcX2
- Original & Copy of SPM with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials,pass in Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in any other subject.
- Original & copies of certificates of Higher Education or its equivalent
- Recent Resume
- Original and copies of NRIC
- Recent Photo -Passport Size & full-length portrait
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Good communication skills
- Sales driven
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION