1. Penolong Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F29 - 03 Kekosongan
2. Pembantu Kemahiran H19 - 14 Kekosongan
3. Pembantu Kesihatan Awam U19 - 13 Kekosongan
4. Pembantu Penilaian PSH - 02 Kekosongan
5. Pembantu Perpustakaan S19 - 01 Kekosongan
6. Pembantu Tadbir PSH - 29 Kekosongan
7. Pembantu Tadbir P/O - 08 Kekosongan
8. Penolong Pegawai Kesihatan Persekitaran U29 - 04 Kekosongan
9. Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W29 - 06 Kekosongan
10. Pembantu Awam Kontrak - 06 Kekosongan
11. Ahli Muzik B29 / B31 - 02 Kekosongan
12. Juruaudit W41 - 01 Kekosongan
13. Jururawat Masyarakat U19 - 01 Kekosongan
14. Pegawai Ehwal Ekonomi - 01 Kekosongan
15. Pegawai Penilaian W41 - 03 Kekosongan
16. Pegawai Tadbir - 02 Kekosongan
17. Pemandu Kenderaan H11 - 15 Kekosongan
DUE DATE:- 21 FEBRUARY 2017
All applications must be made through the office of the Personnel MBPJ. For the first application, the applicant must register first before filling the required information in the system.
Applicants are advised to update the latest information needed in this system. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
In the early 50's, Kuala Lumpur was congested due to a too rapid increase in population and many squatters exist in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. To overcome this problem, the State Government has identified "Effingham Estate" of land 1,200 acres of rubber plantation in Jalan Klang Lama in order to create a new penemapatan known Petaling Jaya.
Parties are entrusted to govern the new settlement was submitted to the District Officer of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya before being taken over by a statutory body, namely Petaling Jaya Authority at the end of 1954.
Petaling Jaya recently made history on January 1, 1964 when the State gazette a Town Board who have financial autonomy to govern the city.
On January 1, 1977, Petaling Jaya Municipal Board was promoted to the Petaling Jaya Municipal Council (MPPJ) pursuant to the Local Government Act 1976 by the government. On June 20, 2006, Petaling Jaya Municipal Council was upgraded as the Petaling Jaya City Council.
Now MBPJ administrative area 97.2 square kilometers, is rapidly growing. Petaling Jaya has a population of over 619,925 people and the number of property holding of 217,930. Petaling Jaya is now known as the leading growth center in the state of Selangor.
Administrative Council consists of 25 Members of the Council and headed by a mayor. Council members are appointed by the State Executive Council. The Commissioner is an officer of the Federal Government appointed by the state administration, was approved by the Chief Minister. Full-time mayor in charge, assisted by a Deputy Mayor and Heads of Departments to formulate and implement the vision, mission, quality policy, objectives and activities of the Council. The Council approved a draft law on the Council and build policies to be implemented by the department.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tag : 2017, Februari, Jawatan Kosong, Jawatan Kosong 2017, Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan, Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan 2017, Kerajaan, Kerja Kosong, Kerja Kosong 2017, kerja kosong kerajaan, Kerja Kosong Kerajaan 2017, Selangor