CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Attention to Detail: Some parts need to be in the exact right place, or they will not work. Being able to pay attention to the minute details of heavy equipment repair will be necessary.
- Strength: Heavy is in the name of the job. Some equipment can be extremely heavy and will take a lot of strength to move or manipulate.
- Mechanical Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics will need familiarity with parts and components of complex machinery and engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
- Technical Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics will need to be familiar with electronics, be able to read blueprints, or use electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
- Manual Dexterity: Good hands and great hand-eye coordination help heavy equipment mechanics be successful.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Heavy equipment mechanics need to be able to look at mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.
- Willing to work in Kuching or Bintulu.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
DUE DATE:- 14 AUGUST 2016
Tag : 2016, Jawatan Kosong, Jawatan Kosong 2016, Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan, Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan 2016, Kerajaan, Kerja Kosong, Kerja Kosong 2016, kerja kosong kerajaan, Kerja Kosong Kerajaan 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Ogos