1. Executive, Business Continuity Management (Operational Risk)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Assist the Manager of Business Continuity Management which accountable for leadership, innovation, governance and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate and monitor business continuity in Agrobank.
- Contact point officer in providing the maintenance and updates to related plan, policy and procedures of Business Continuity Management in Agrobank.
- Primary responsibilities include but not limited to the development and maintenance of all BCM plan, policy and procedures.
- Assessing & reviewing the process of the Agrobank’s plans to further develop consistency and full resiliency in business continuity.
- Perform the review and update of BCM guidelines.
- Analyse and review the Business Impact Analysis of business functions.
- Execute Outsourcing Management Framework by assessing and analyse the service provider rating and performance assessment.
- Perform Crisis Management function and maintain a crisis management plan for senior management including appropriate escalation procedures.
- Engage roles as BCM Secretariat by provide support to BCM Coordinators.
- Execute the BCM plan & exercises.
- Authoritative to assist the compliance adherence to BNM Guidelines and liaise with internal auditors for purpose of observing the BCM activities.
- Responsible in preparing proposal/report for Management/Board Committee.
- Monitor all risk register pertaining to findings and action plans for BCM.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and conduct BCM training and workshop in order to cultivate BCM awareness culture throughout Agrobank.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
DUE DATE:- 31 JULY 2016
Tag : 2016, Jawatan Kosong, Jawatan Kosong 2016, Jawatan Kosong Swasta, Jawatan Kosong Swasta 2016, Julai, Kerja Kosong, Kerja Kosong 2016, kerja kosong swasta, kerja kosong swasta 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Swasta